A detailed analysis prepared for the facilities manager to allow for better predictability of fixed building operating costs. By collection of data from energy usage components and compiling it into a single model, enerlinc is able to develop a detailed analysis of current energy usage and timely energy efficiency opportunities.
Energy benchmarking is the starting point to reveal the capital improvements needed to increase operational efficiency and reduce energy costs. The Benchmarking process at enerlinc is designed to:
- Analyze energy consumption by source and application
- Track trends and rank energy performance
- Identify conservation strategies
- Provide justification needed to plan improvements
- Provide accurate data reports to management and owners